What are the event dates & hours?
The ISC News Protecting Critical Infrastructure event will be taking place on Wednesday, June 23. The event is designed to fit within your schedule, with content taking place live between 12PM – 4:30PM Eastern Time. All sessions will be made available for on-demand viewing.
How do I register?
Registration is now open for our ISC News Protecting Critical Infrastructure event on Wednesday, June 23. Click here to register today.
What is the cost to register?
The ISC News Protecting Critical Infrastructure event is complimentary for all security & public safety professionals. By registering for the event, you will receive:
- Access to all ISC News Protecting Critical Infrastructure Programming including Keynote, Product Training & Case Study Sessions, and Themed Discussion Group Chat
- Access to Digital Directory
- Access to Speaker Directory
- Access to Sponsor Directory
- Access to Product Directory
- Access to Show Planning Tools including Recommendations, Meeting Request functionality & more
- Access to on-demand content for ISC News Protecting Critical Infrastructure Programming including Keynote and Product Training & Case Study Sessions
- And More!
Will I be able to access the ISC News Protecting Critical Infrastructure Event content outside of the date listed above?
Yes. All ISC News Protecting Critical Infrastructure Programming will be available to access on-demand. If you register to attend, you will have access to content and additional information all year-round.
When are the next event dates & hours?
Save the date for each of our upcoming quarterly-themed half-day virtual events on Thursday, September 9 (Driving Organizational Readiness & Innovation), and Wednesday, December 8 (Enterprise Vertical Markets). Sign up here to be the first to know when registration opens.
How do I become a sponsor?
If you are interested in sponsoring or participating in our ISC News quarterly-themed half-day events, please contact your ISC Sales Representative for more information and pricing details.
Who do I contact if I have additional questions?
For any questions, please contact a member of the ISC Customer Service team at email@example.com. You can also contact us on any of our social media channels!